Climate change is impacting the world we live in every single day. By making small changes in daily habits, you can reduce your carbon footprint while increasing the amount of money you save on energy bills.
Qualifying DC residents are eligible for energy bill assistance through these programs from our founding partners:
- Pepco Energy Wise Rewards - When you participate in Energy Wise Rewards, a Smart Thermostat savings program, you help prevent energy shortages and power interruptions, and you protect the environment by reducing emissions from power plants. As a participant, you’ll receive $40 in bill credits, per device, each year you participate.
- Pepco’s Residential Aid Discount Program (RAD) - RAD provides eligible customers a monthly credit ( a discount of about 25%) for their distribution charges, known as the Residential Aid Credit.
- DOEE STAY DC - Provides funds to assist households unable to pay rent and utilities due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- DOEE Solar For All – DC’s Solar For All program intends to increase the amount of solar generated within the District, providing the benefits of locally-generated solar energy to low- to moderate- income households, small businesses, nonprofits, and seniors.
- DCSEU – The DC Sustainable Energy Utility offers DC residents and businesses a wide variety of rebates ranging from heating & cooling to lighting.
Find more local and federal assistance programs here.
Join us in creating sustainable habits for reducing energy use, saving money and fighting climate change. Together we can make a difference.